Career Opportunity: Videonor Seeking Sales Account Executive Based in Sweden
JOB TITLE: Sales Account Executive
WHO WE ARE…
Founded in 2010 in Måløy, Norway, Videonor was among the very first in the world to peer cloud- based video conferencing at a low monthly cost. With a focus on innovative and user friendly solutions, Videonor has become one of the largest and most important agents of services for visual communications in the Nordic countries.
Today Videonor has grown to support clients in 50+ countries – each with unique challenges that are solved with video. Global enterprises, startups, academic institutions, and national sports teams have turned to Videonor to help them communicate more effectively.
Our team is a world-wide group of bright, highly motivated, and self-directed employees. We are curious, innovative, and supportive teammates. We take our jobs seriously, but not ourselves – sense of humor required. We currently have offices in Maløy, Bergen, Oslo, Stockholm, Brussels, and Boston.
WHO YOU ARE…
You are a self-guided and energetic individual. You have knowledge of IT/communications tool and its benefits to a business. You are articulate, you enjoy building business relationships, and you are a creative problem solver. Ideally you have previous sales experience in visual communication, but the key to your success at Videonor will be your personal characteristics. You should have:
- Experience in selling video conferencing as a service
- Experience of working in a senior position
- Excellent selling and closing skills
- Experience with partner sales & support
- Suitable residence is Gothenburg or related fields
Videonor has had a strong expansion in Sweden over the past year and we are now looking for a person who will be responsible for sales, and to develop our partner relationships in Sweden.
We are seeking a person who is driven, self-motivated and can structure their working day.
In a constantly changing marketplace, our sales people must be able to recognize customer needs and bring solutions to complex problems to our customers.
Some of the primary responsibilities include: cold calling, emails, generating custom proposals & contracts, cultivating relationships, customer success, training, support, and upselling. You must be willing to travel up to 20% as necessary.
- Minimum Bachelor degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in a Senior Sales role & proven success
- 2+ years of Partner Sales experience
- Ability to define & execute own performance targets, fulfill customer expectations, and be able to take on the role as a “Trusted Advisor” for C-level segment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Ideally have a wide network of contacts in the industry and customers
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- Full time employment with preferential payroll and health insurance
- An exciting and challenging job in a fast growing technology company that is in a highly expansive phase, where it is possible to make a career in Scandinavia and internationally
- A high degree of flexibility where you control your workday
Application deadline: December 16
Send in your application and CV to Sweden Country Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org