Introducing Videonor’s solution for S4B enterprise customers on Office 365: Personal Meeting Rooms (PMRs)
Designed for enterprise organizations using Skype for Business who want to connect to any UC device or platform, Personal Meeting Rooms (PMRs) deliver interoperable bridging within the Skype for Business App employees use everyday.
Experience unparalleled interoperability.
Personal Meeting Rooms by Videonor gives each user their own virtual meeting room that removes the common barriers found in connecting to “the other guy’s” platform.
Work within your ecosystem.
Personal Meeting Rooms function without changing the way your work. With native notifications and an Outlook plugin, you can access all platforms and devices (including the phone) right from your Skype for Business App.
Employ the PMR management tool for user-level control.
The PMR management tool allows users to control their room’s pins, layout, and security. Since there’s a personal room for each employee, you know it’s always available when you need it.
Scale with ease.
PMRs are cloud-based, so the software is always up to date and can easily scale with a business’ needs.
Videonor’s Outlook Plugin for Personal Meeting Rooms makes scheduling a breeze
- Create a new meeting and add participants, subject, and location as you normally do.
- Now click, “Add Room Info” and the plugin adds the PMR’s room information to the invite.
- Your meeting is now booked, just press “Send”.
Key PMR Features
- Virtual room for every S4B employee
- Outlook plugin
- Audio dial-in
- Recording & streaming
- Branding & white labeling
- Seevia directory
Management Tool Features
- Add/remove pin codes as needed
- Adjust layouts
- Audio dial-in
- Individually accept participants
- Dial out capability